148 messages Options
1 ... 345678
frk
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Snowboarders.

frk
please, i will pay people to stop this thread. please, please, please.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
Pay off the guy who started it...  I'll chip in..
And you'll never see another post like this again..

It's not snowboarders that start these things..  At least here..
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by A
A wrote
Our incredibly bigoted and elitist skier friend (JasonWx) posts:

Easy there Big A---IMO, Jason ain't any of that. I've never met him, but from reading his post's on here I think he;s a good dude. He got pissed off----nothing wrong with getting pissed---it happens---it's good for the soul
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
True Dat , everyone of us can and DO exhibit azzhole behavior once in a while , ain't nobody Perfect,   Jack !! ;)
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
It's ok to be pissed...

It's not OK to take it out on a whole group of people and not expect some backlash..
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Noah John for the win!

other than that - pretty lame at this point in our evloution...

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
I don't know why I still care.  I barely snowboard anymore.

But the sports were intertwined to begin with, and most modern skiers are using clothing and equipment that have been heavily influenced by snowboard design.  If you were out shredding the pow somewhere this weekend, chances are that you were benefitting from the comingling.  Snowboarding has been in the culture of most ski areas for 20+ years now.  We should be past the generalzation.

And tele dudes should also have floppy wool hats, and not just beards, but frozen snot-cicle beards.  And wild, far off looks in their eyes!
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by JasonWx
How did the snowboarders in this thread manage to scrape together enough $ (probably selling drugs or stealing) to pay someone to type their opinions? We all know that snowboarders can't read or write. FACT.
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by Chris
That's a lot of stupid people right there.
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

lolkl
In reply to this post by YUKON CORNELIUS
The good thing about snowboarders is that they don't steal skis.
Reply | Threaded
|

AnHonestDaysWork
In reply to this post by JasonWx
How about rather than whining on the forums do something productive with yourself today.

Also,

As Sick Bird Rider said, "Wait a minute: you were hit by a woman, who was upset by the incident, apologized, whose friends helped get your stuff together and all you can do is make a smart-assed remark to her and then bitch about it on-line? Have a little charity."

HAHAHAHA
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
That's a pretty ironic name for a snowboarder, dude.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
How did the snowboarders in this thread manage to scrape together enough $ (probably selling drugs or stealing) to pay someone to type their opinions? We all know that snowboarders can't read or write. FACT.

Excuse me..
Let me take a moment from my day - assisting Media and Entertainment companies with their database designs for web analytics..

Ok... say what now??

I don't do what?
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
And people wonder why these threads continue.

Well it aint the snowboarders now... It's the skiers piling on and making lame ass comments.
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
In reply to this post by lolkl
lolkl wrote
The good thing about snowboarders is that they don't steal skis.
Again...  Thread continuing... With lame jokes..

Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
Funny how it's turned into a Snowboard Roast..

I do think it's time to put it to bed....
it's time to live and let live
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by dmc_hunter
dmc_hunter wrote
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
Excuse me.. Let me take a moment from my day - assisting Media and Entertainment companies with their database designs for web analytics.. Ok... say what now?? I don't do what?
hy·per·bo·le /hīˈpərbəlē/ Noun Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Synonyms exaggeration - hyperbola - overstatement
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by dmc_hunter
dmc_hunter wrote
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
And people wonder why these threads continue.

Well it aint the snowboarders now... It's the skiers piling on and making lame ass comments.
This was meant as a reply to the videos that were posted. There's no room for that junk on the mountain.
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
I don't hate snowboarders I just hate BAD snowboarders! The ones that snake a line on a powder day and then side slip all the snow off the head wall cuz they can't frickin turn. Oh and the ones that can't toe side turn and suddenly go switch ACROSS the fall line on their blind side right in front of you. The rest (and ones I ride with) are cool tho  
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote
dmc_hunter wrote
YUKON CORNELIUS wrote

Excuse me..
Let me take a moment from my day - assisting Media and Entertainment companies with their database designs for web analytics..

Ok... say what now??

I don't do what?
hy·per·bo·le  
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Noun
Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
Synonyms
exaggeration - hyperbola - overstatement
Well - I can tell you I was not kidding and there's nothing from your original statement to make me believe you were kidding..   So I' going to go with - my job kicks ass and I make great money and I snowboard...

So big fukcing deal....  Get a life...
1 ... 345678