The Golf Thread

1183 messages Options
1 ... 100101102103104105106 ... 119
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: The Golf Thread

Came home 22 dollars richer. I called them out of a hole and the wheels fell off. They were pissed. They called me last year...I don't forget.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

You guys play wolf?
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

3 dollar Nassau.  1 dollar junk.  Birdies, Polies, Birdies, Closest to the pin and closest to the pin on par 5's.

Wolfe is a good game but we have a game with this 4some.   Last game of the year we took 86 bucks on a 3 dollar nassau
Reply |

Gotcha
When you said you called them out I thought maybe you were playing Wolfe

I like Nassau much better. Do you allow multiple presses? We would have 20 timers going on 18th hole. Crazy fun.
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

Oh yeah the group we play presses as soon as they get down.  yesterday we had 8 different games going. that was low.

He skidded one over the green and it hit his partners golf glove and stopped it.  Normally I would let that go....  Last year I hit a ball and it was close to OB.  I thought I found my ball and hit it.  Walked a little further found mine.  I let them know and they said I was out of the hole.  
On the same hole yesterday his partner hit one and it plugged by the side of the green.  So you unplug it and drop it. I catch him rolling it around to get a good lie.  I was like you want a tee Kev.  They were getting crushed at that point anyways but that really took the wind out of their sales and us laughing at them just pushed them further.  

Reply |

LMAO
Golf karma 👍

Yeah we would play 2 down autos and press when you're pissed. Could make multiple presses on the last hole to get back to even, win a little, or get smoked. I was like why don't we just go play the 18th hole for a hundred bucks and call it a day.
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

The 18th you can bet whatever you want if you are down.  That how you turn a good day into a great day.  I have been on the other end of it and it sucks.  
I will play with you guys one day this summer.  I hang out with a chick that is right that lives 20 minutes from cortland.  Keep your GHIN.  You playing today?
Reply |

That would be a blast. No GHIN here, don't play anymore tourneys so don't bother with it. That could change though.

Didn't get out today. Just sent Pro a message to see iffin he wants to shoot some golf tomorrow.
Reply |

Masters in November 👍
Reply |

In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
  I hang out with a chick that is right that lives 20 minutes from cortland.
She ride sled? Killer trails thru and around there
1 ... 100101102103104105106 ... 119