scrundy
True that
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Greek Peak Conditions

radskier
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Yup, another breakdown, price increase, or another poor management decision will putt this thread through the roof. Should be soon.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Thread gets locked at 100 pages make it count.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

radskier
That’s not cool for canmplikestogetpeedon. He always needs the last word, as completely absurd as it may be.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I just blocked gladerunner on instagram after he made a rude comment on a post of Cody skiing. What a miserable human being that guy is. The thing is, my daughter can hand him his fat ass while skiing.

What a douche!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Thread gets locked at 100 pages make it count.
Boooo...!!!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Was not serious.

Actually there is a bit of a bug with threads once they get beyond 100 pages, they don't work properly anymore, and they slow down, so get ready for that.

I think this will be the first conditions thread to exceed 100.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

billyymc
Harvey wrote
Was not serious.

Actually there is a bit of a bug with threads once they get beyond 100 pages, they don't work properly anymore, and they slow down, so get ready for that.

You could delete all the posts that aren't about conditions, and it would be back to 5 pages.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
billyymc wrote
Harvey wrote
Was not serious.

You could delete all the posts that aren't about conditions, and it would be back to 5 pages.
There's more to conditions than just conditions
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote
I just blocked gladerunner on instagram after he made a rude comment on a post of Cody skiing. What a miserable human being that guy is. The thing is, my daughter can hand him his fat ass while skiing.

What a douche!
Not surprised one bit. The guy is a real creeper with zero class. I've seen him ski and you're spot on about Cody.
Your last sentence sums it up perfectly.

PS we know radskier is gladerunner not too many internet blowhards like that around. Wannabes are easy to spot.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Wise move RA !

No one should tolerate  mentally unbalanced creeps around ,especially if your kids are  involved .
Great athletes dont broadcast their skills , they leave it all on the field , court or mountain and let their performance speak for itself . I have seen your vids , you have MAD SKILLZ

Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Spoken like the coach you are. I bet your players enjoyed playing for you, Warp. My hoops coaches were/are some of the most influential people in my life. I still see my HS coach on the regular, to this day I still enjoy our talks.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by warp daddy
Thanks Warp.

He really must be one unhappy guy.

I took him off my Facebook a year or two ago after he went off on me for being a trust funded skier. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I thought I’d give him another chance and followed him back on instagram but he’s the same old same old.

Whatever. I guess I wanted to add to the geeek Peak drama thread. :D
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Funny thing Camp , i still have "my guys" to this day look me up and say hey coach !!!!!  They are great people and mean a lot to me .

Ran into 2 of my "boys " Friday in a city 2 hrs away .. It was an awesome meet up ..lots of feelings !
And to make it even better these guys were in their early 70's 😆😆😆😉.  I started coaching in college when i wasJust 22 ,so they were only a couple years younger

Coaching  is simply " active " teaching , and its all about making winners out of your players  or in the business world your colleagues or people  

I told you many times i would have KILLED to have an " Aircraft Carrier "with the right TUDE and size  like you in the paint 😉 .      My guys  back in the day were Warp's Runts , but they could play D and we had a few that could shoot the rock .

Btw how'd that snowmobile trip to LL and beyond go this season ?  Gotta grab the fun when ya can !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

wonderpony
Oh, good. The thread won't close if I take up space to rave about another great day at GP! Karyatis, Kristy's, Iliad and Trojan were all lovely! Stoic was nothing to write home about.  I thought about skiing Castor, just because I haven't been up there this season. I am glad I didn't. My legs are toast.

I have Piggery (local meat shop) sausages on the grill. My sheets are in the clothes line. Today does not suck.

WP
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
raisingarizona wrote

What a douche!
Anybody who rags on a kid skiing is a dick. Watching the youngins on the slope is a wonderful thing and when they rip it’s marvelous.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

radskier
I’m not him,  he goes too far.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Pond skim is March 28th
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Never underestimate a dude skiing in a Carhartt vest

Reply | Threaded
|

scrundy
How’s it looking up there? Can’t be good, I cannot seem to get web cam shots for 2 days.
1 ... 4647484950515253